Dealing with split visitation of my 12 year old son. How does shared parenting actually affect the child. Co-parenting with a nincompoop!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

He might be home and might not

I get a phone call from my son's father around 8:00 pm telling me that he might be back in town tomorrow (because it is my day to p/up my son for the week) and he might not be home tomorrow. What kind of shit is that? He is just such an ass! Keep in mind that this is the first I even heard from him since my son text me on Wednesday telling me that he was leaving the state. I really think he wanted me to get all mad at him and start yelling and arguing with him, even though I was mad I knew there was nothing I could do at this point so I was not going to argue with him because he enjoys that way to much. He loves it when he knows he is getting under my skin.

No comments: