Dealing with split visitation of my 12 year old son. How does shared parenting actually affect the child. Co-parenting with a nincompoop!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodbye Baseball Hello Football Season

For all of us busy moms that move from one sport right into the next, Kudos to us! We concluded our baseball season with winning our final game against a local rival Yeah! I had my son this past week and boy were we busy. My youngest son turned 5, so we had his big 5 y-o birthday bash at Chuck E Cheese and we had our last baseball game and then a end of the season cookout/pool party for the team. So needless to say I am exhausted....

Some of the boys from the team are moving onto fall ball and some are moving onto football. My son wanted to do both, I said HECK no! make a choice; so he chose football. We are moving onto touchdowns vs home runs! Summer has not even got started, it just seems to early to be thinking football but hey whatta you gonna do....

No comments: