Dealing with split visitation of my 12 year old son. How does shared parenting actually affect the child. Co-parenting with a nincompoop!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welfare Abuser's ~ Continued

My son told me that Jenny the girlfriend of his dad had to be taken to the hospital because she was having some type of complications with the baby that she is pregnant with. Jenny was in the hospital for 2 or 3 weeks. I had no idea what type of problem she could have been having that they would keep her for 3 weeks. Well then the truth comes out and she has apparently been in the O.S.U. drug rehabilitation center. She had to go to detox to try to get the heroin and meth out of her system that she has been using while being pregnant. I am utterly disgusted, you want to ruin your life fine but why in the hell does she think she has a right to ruin that baby's life while it is inside of her. Don't they press charges against people for that. I always thought they did but if they don't have any laws against mothers who are pregnant and take drugs. Well that to me would seem like child endangerment???? DUH I have no respect for this lady and she lives with my son, this is the type of role model my son's dad has chosen for him. Why would he do that if he loves our son. You would think he would have kicked her drug using ass to the curb along time ago. There you have it folks another piece of shit gets to bring another precious child in this would when the child is probably already addicted. People like this Jenny girl should not even be able to have children. There are so many peopl out there who are looking to have babies and let them come into this world with a fighting chance.

No comments: