Dealing with split visitation of my 12 year old son. How does shared parenting actually affect the child. Co-parenting with a nincompoop!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welfare Abuse

My son's dad has gotten his girlfriend pregnant again. Yes the girlfriend that cannot keep herself off of drugs and welfare. So now all of us tax payers are going to be paying to support another one of her children that she does not even take care of, I mean damn can we get our tubes tied already! My son's dad has never paid me child support because he lies about his income. Which that is easy to do when you own your own business. I know I may sound a bit bitter but I am unemployed right now due to the fact of there is just no one hiring and I have been looking my unemployment ran out and this girl gets to hang out in a nice luxury house and collect welfare yeah I am a bit bitter because I can't stand welfare abusers!!
This is the back of their house~
Nice huh? You know you need to re-evaluate your parenting skills when an 11 year old is asking you how you plan to take care of another baby when you cannot take care of the ones you have.
If she want's to be with my son's dad then fine, they have been together for 3 years and he owns two businesses she does not need to be on welfare all she does with her check is run out and blow it on bingo and playing scratch offs. GHEEZ! It just disgustes me. I just needed to get that off of my chest.

No comments: